5A-74 Automatic Transmission/Transaxle:
DTC P2763: Torque Converter Clutch (TCC) Pressure Control Solenoid Control Circuit High
2. TCC solenoid valve
DTC Detecting Condition and Trouble Area
DTC detecting condition
Voltage of TCC solenoid valve TCM terminal is high although
TCM is commanding TCC solenoid valve to turn OFF.
DTC Confirmation Procedure
• When performing a road test, select a place where there is no traffic or possibility of a traffic
accident and be very careful during testing to avoid occurrence of an accident.
• Road test should be carried out with 2 persons, a driver and a tester, on a level road.
1) Connect scan tool to DLC with ignition switch OFF, if available.
2) Clear DTC in TCM memory.
3) Start engine.
4) Keep engine running at idle speed in "P" range for 10 seconds or more.
5) Check DTC.
[A]: Terminal arrangement of TCM connector (viewed from harness side)
• TCC solenoid valve circuit shorted to ground
• Malfunction of TCC solenoid valve