15) Fasten differential side (or center shaft side) boot big
band (1) and small band (5) by drawing hooks (2)
with special tool and engage hooks (3) in slot and
Drive Shaft / Axle: Front 3A-12
Center Shaft and Center Bearing Support
Disassembly and Reassembly (If Equipped)
1) Using hydraulic press (1), draw out center shaft (2)
from center bearing.
2) Remove oil seals from center bearing support (3).
3) Remove bearing support circlip (1) using snap ring
4) Remove center bearing from center bearing support.
Install center shaft by reversing removal procedure and
noting the following points.
• When installing bearing support circlip (1), make sure
that if fits in circlip groove in center bearing support (2)
securely as shown.