3A-5 Drive Shaft / Axle: Front
2) Remove differential side (or center shaft side) boot
small band (1) using flat end rod (2) or the like.
3) Slide boot (1) toward the center of shaft and remove
snap ring (2) from outer race, and then take shaft out
of outer race (3).
4) Wipe off grease and remove circlip (1) used to fix
cage (2) by using snap ring pliers (3).
5) Draw away cage (1) by using bearing puller (2), and
remove boot (3) from shaft.
6) Pull out differential side (or center shaft side) boot
and damper from shaft.
7) Undo caulking (5) of wheel side boot big band (1)
and small band (3) using flat end rod (2) or the like,
then pull out wheel side boot (4) from shaft.