Clutch Fluid Pipe and Hose Components
[A]: RH steering vehicle
1. Clutch master cylinder
2. Clutch fluid pipe
Clutch Fluid Pipe Removal and Installation
Do not allow fluid to get on painted surface. It
may cause painted surface damage.
1) Remove dust and dirt from each joint of pipe to be
disconnected and clean around brake master
cylinder reservoir cap.
2) Take out fluid with syringe or such from brake master
3) Pull clamp (1) of clutch master cylinder (3) and pull
clamp (5) of fluid pipe joint (4), and then disconnect
clutch fluid pipe (2).
4) Pull clamp (6) of damper (7), and then disconnect
damper (7) from clutch fluid pipe (2).
3. Clutch reservoir hose
4. Brake master cylinder reservoir
Reverse removal procedure for installation noting the
• Do not allow fluid to get on painted
• Do not allow pipe to contact hard against
vehicle body or other parts.
• Install each clamp securely.
• After installation, check clutch pedal free travel and
bleed air from clutch system referring to "Clutch Pedal
Inspection" and "Air Bleeding of Clutch System".
• Check fluid leakage.
• Add fluid to MAX level of reservoir.
Clutch Fluid Pipe Inspection
Check pipe (1) for damage, dirt and leak. Replace if
check result is not satisfactory.
[A]: LH steering vehicle
[B]: RH steering vehicle