2C-5 Rear Suspension:
5) Detach each lower end (2) of shock absorbers (1)
(right and left) from rear axle.
6) Lower rear axle gradually as far down as the coil
spring can be removed.
Be careful not to lower rear axle down too
It may cause damage to brake flexible hose,
wheel speed sensor lead wire and parking
7) Remove coil spring (3).
8) Remove spring upper seat (1) from vehicle body and
lower seat (2) from rear axle.
Install spring upper seat (1) and spring low
seat (2) to specified direction. Otherwise,
noise may occur from coil spring while the
vehicle is moving.
1) Install spring upper seat (1) to vehicle body and
lower seat (2) to rear axle.
2) Install coil spring (3) on spring lower seat (2) of rear
axle and place coil spring end (4) onto spring lower
seat (2) as shown in figure.
[A]: Left side
[B]: Right side
3) Jack up rear axle and then install shock absorbers
(1) lower end to rear axle.
Install washers and tighten shock absorber lower
nuts (2) temporarily at this step.
"a": 10 mm max