10) Remove engine rear mounting nut and mounting
member nut referring to "Engine Mountings
Components in Section 1D".
11) Support front suspension frame (2) with mission jack
12) Remove engine rear mounting, mounting member
bolt and front suspension frame mounting bolts (1).
13) Lower front suspension frame.
14) Remove stabilizer bar (1) with stabilizer bush from
suspension frame (2).
There are two types of front suspension
mounting bolt. One is pre-coated with friction
stabilizer. The other is not. Never reuse pre-
coated bolt to prevent it from loosening. Be
sure to replace pre-coated bolt with a new
one whenever loosening once.
1) Install stabilizer bar (1), stabilizer bush (2) and
stabilizer mounting bracket (3) to front suspension
frame as shown in figure while ensuring that
stabilizer is centered, side-to-side.
• For proper installing direction of stabilizer
mounting bracket (3), place oblong to rear
and circular hole to front.
• For correct installation of stabilizer bar,
side-to-side, be sure that stopper ring (4)
on stabilizer bar aligns with stabilizer
bush, both right and left, as shown in
2) Tighten stabilizer bar mounting bracket bolts to
Tighten stabilizer bar mounting bracket rear
bolt (5) after front bolt (6).
Stabilizer bar mounting bracket bolt (a): Tighten
23 N⋅m (2.3 kgf-m, 17.0 lb-ft) to specified