2) Remove inner O-ring (1) and outer O-ring (2).
Transaxle Rear Cover (O/D and 2nd Coast Brake Piston) Assembly Components
1. Snap ring
2. O/D and 2nd coast brake return spring subassembly
3. O/D and 2nd coast brake piston front O-ring
4. O/D and 2nd coast brake piston rear O-ring
Reverse disassembly procedure for assembly, noting the
• Use new O-rings. Apply A/T fluid to the O-rings,
• Install 2nd brake piston (1) to which A/T fluid is
applied to 2nd brake cylinder (2).
Do not damage O-ring when installing 2nd brake
5. O/D and 2nd coast brake piston
6. Rear cover seal ring
7. Transaxle rear cover
8. Rear cover plug
9. Rear cover plug O-ring
: Apply automatic transaxle fluid.
: Do not reuse.
: 7.5 N⋅m (0.75 kgf-m, 5.5 lb-ft)