2B-17 Front Suspension:
3) Support front suspension frame (2) with mission jack
(1) and jack up it.
4) Align lugs (1) (right and left) of front suspension
frame with whole (2) in vehicle body.
5) Tighten front suspension frame bolts to specified
Front suspension frame mounting bolt (Non-pre-
coated bolt): 150 N·m (15.0 kgf-m, 108.5 lb-ft)
Front suspension frame mounting bolt (Pre-
coated bolt with friction stabilizer): 95 N·m (9.5
kgf-m, 69.0 lb-ft)
6) Remove mission jack from front suspension frame.
7) Install engine rear mounting and tighten mounting
member bolts referring to "Engine Mountings
Components in Section 1D".
8) Remove chain hoist from engine assembly.
9) Tighten steering gear case mounting bolts referring
to "Steering Gear Case Assembly Components in
10) Install suspension control arms referring to
"Suspension Control Arm Removal and Installation".
11) Install stabilizer joint (1) and tighten nut to specified
When tightening nut, hold stud with hexagon wrench
Stabilizer joint nut (a): 50 N·m (5.0 kgf-m, 36.5
12) Install exhaust No.1, No.2 and center pipe referring
to "Exhaust System Components in Section 1K".
13) Install wheel and tighten nut to specified torque.
Wheel nut: 85 N·m (8.5 kgf-m, 61.5 lb-ft)
14) Install air cleaner assembly referring to "Air Cleaner
Assembly Removal and Installation in Section 1D".
15) Install hood referring to "Hood Removal and
Installation in Section 9J".
16) Lower hoist and vehicle in unloaded condition,
tighten suspension control arm bolts to specified
Suspension control arm bolt: 95 N·m (9.5 kgf-m,
17) Connect negative (–) cable at battery.
18) Confirm front wheel alignment referring to "Front
Wheel Alignment Inspection and Adjustment".