Rear Wheel Alignment Inspection
Measure toe and camber referring to "Inspection" under
"Front Wheel Alignment Inspection and Adjustment in
Rear suspension is not adjustable structure.
Rear: IN 5.0 ± 5.0 mm (IN 0.1969 ± 0.1969 in.)
Rear: –1° ± 1°
If measured value is out of specified value, check
following items for damage, deformation and crack.
• Rear axle (torsion beam)
• Wheel hub or wheel bearing
• Vehicle body
When checked rear toe angle with total wheel alignment
tester or the like, refer to the following specification.
Toe angle (Each wheel)
Rear: IN 17' ± 17'
Rear Shock Absorber Removal and Installation
1) Hoist vehicle and remove rear wheel.
2) For hatchback model, remove access hole cover (1)
in quarter inner trim (2).
3) For sedan model, remove quarter inner trim (1).
4) Support rear axle by using floor jack to prevent it
5) Remove absorber lower nut (1) and lower washer.
6) Remove absorber upper nut (2). Then remove shock
absorber (3), upper washers.
7) Remove absorber upper bushes (1).