G Sensor Removal and Installation (4WD Model)
• Do not drop and shock G sensor. It will
affect its original performance.
• Regarding G sensor removal and
installation, confirm specified torque and
use hand tool to avoid damage.
1) Disconnect negative (–) cable from battery.
2) Remove center console box.
3) Disconnect G sensor connector, and remove G
1) Install G sensor (1), and connect G sensor
G sensor bolt (a): 3.0 N·m (0.3 kgf-m, 2.2 lb-ft)
2) Install center console box.
3) Connect negative cable to battery.
G Sensor Inspection (4WD Model)
Connect positive cable of 12 V battery to "A" terminal of
sensor and ground cable to "C" terminal.
Then using voltmeter, check voltage between terminals
"B" and "C".
If measured voltage is not as specified, replace G
G sensor specification
When placed horizontally: 2 – 3 V
When placed upright with arrow upward: 3 – 4 V
When placed upright with arrow downward: 1 – 2 V
[B]: Upright with arrow upward
[C]: Upright with arrow downward