Center Ventilation Louver Removal and
1) Disconnect negative (–) cable from battery.
2) Remove audio unit from instrument panel referring to
"Audio Unit Removal and Installation (If Equipped) in
3) Remove center ventilation louver (1) with garnish (2)
from instrument panel, and then disconnect
connector from hazard switch.
Garnish is fitted to instrument panel with six
clips. When removing garnish from
instrument panel, be careful not to break
4) Separate center ventilation louver and garnish.
Reverse removal procedure.
Side Ventilation Louver Removal and
1) Remove instrument panel from vehicle body
referring to "Instrument Panel Removal and
Installation in Section 9C"
2) Remove steering support member (1), defroster
nozzle (2) and ventilator duct (3) from instrument
Heater and Ventilation:
3) Remove side ventilation louver (1) from instrument
panel while pressing clips (2).
Reverse removal procedure noting the following
• Side ventilation louver is fitted to instrument panel
with four clips (1). When installing side ventilation
louver to instrument panel, position the smallest clip to