5A-150 Automatic Transmission/Transaxle:
20) Check for correct installation of planetary gear
assembly as follows.
Measure the distance "a" by using micrometer
caliper (1) and straightedge (2). If measured value is
out of specification, remove planetary gear assembly
and reinstall it properly.
Distance between planetary gear assembly and
mating surface of transaxle case
"a": More than 49.9 m (1.965 in.)
21) Apply A/T fluid to one-way clutch No.2 assembly (1),
then install it to planetary gear assembly. After that,
ensure that planetary carrier rotates only in
counterclockwise direction "A", not in clockwise
22) Install one-way clutch outer race retainer (1).
23) Apply A/T fluid to new brake drum gasket (1), then
install it to transaxle case.
24) Apply A/T fluid to 2nd brake retaining plate (1), discs
(2) and separator plates (3), then install them to
25) Install 2nd brake return spring subassembly (1) to