12) Install oil pressure switch bracket (1).
2. Exhaust manifold
13) Connect right and left drive shaft joints to differential
gear referring to "Front Drive Shaft Assembly
Removal and Installation: Front in Section 3A".
14) Install suspension control arm referring to
"Suspension Control Arm Removal and Installation
in Section 2B".
15) Install cylinder upper cover (1).
16) Install A/C compressor to its bracket (if equipped)
17) Adjust A/C compressor drive belt referring to
18) Install air cleaner assembly referring to "Air Cleaner
19) Check to ensure that all removed parts are back in
20) Refill cooling system with coolant referring to
21) Refill engine with engine oil referring to "Engine Oil
22) Refill transaxle oil referring to "Manual Transaxle Oil
23) Refill transfer oil referring to "Transfer Oil Change in
24) Install battery and battery tray with ECM.
25) Connect ECM wire harness.
26) Connect positive and negative cable at battery.
27) Install right and left side engine under covers.
28) Verify that there is no fuel leakage, coolant leakage,
referring to "Compressor Assembly Removal and
Installation: Manual Type in Section 7B" or
"Compressor Assembly Removal and Installation:
Automatic Type in Section 7B".
"Compressor Drive Belt Removal and Installation:
Manual Type in Section 7B" or "Compressor Drive
Belt Removal and Installation: Automatic Type in
Assembly Removal and Installation".
place. Reinstall any necessary parts which have not
"Cooling System Flush and Refill in Section 1F".
and Filter Change in Section 0B".
Change in Section 5B" or "A/T Fluid Change in
oil leakage and exhaust gas leakage at each