5A-158 Automatic Transmission/Transaxle:
68) Install new O-rings to each accumulator piston and
apply A/T fluid to them.
Accumulator O-ring dimension
Large B1 accumulator O-ring (2)
Large C1 accumulator O-ring (2)
Large C2 accumulator O-ring (2)
– Above three O-rings are same.
Small B1 accumulator O-ring (4)
Small C1 accumulator O-ring (6)
Small C2 accumulator O-ring (6)
– Above two O-rings are same.
Make sure that O-rings are not twisted or
caught when installing.
69) Install B1, C1, C2 accumulator pistons and springs.
Accumulator piston identification
B1 accumulator piston (3)
C1 accumulator piston (5)
C2 accumulator piston (8)
Accumulator spring identification
B1 accumulator No.2
C1 accumulator No.2
C2 accumulator No.2
embossed letters on
Color of identification
70) After applying A/T fluid to cooler check valve (1) and
spring (2), install them to transaxle case (3).
71) After applying A/T fluid to new governor apply No.1
gasket (1), install it to transaxle case.