6) Install parking lock pawl bracket (1) to transaxle
Parking lock pawl bracket bolt (a): 7.5 N·m (0.75
kgf-m, 5.5 lb-ft)
7) After applying A/T fluid to new O-rings, install them
to 1st and reverse brake piston (3).
1. Inner O-ring
8) Install 1st and reverse brake piston (1) to transaxle
Be careful not to damage O-ring when
installing 1st and reverse brake piston.
2. Outer O-ring
9) Install 1st and reverse brake return spring
subassembly (1) to transaxle case (2).
10) Apply A/T fluid to 1st and reverse brake discs (3),
separator plates (2) and retaining plate (1), then
install them to transaxle case.
11) Compress 1st and reverse brake return spring using
special tool and hydraulic press, then attach snap
Do not damage 1st and reverse brake return
spring subassembly discs, plates and piston
by pressing in 1st and reverse brake return
spring subassembly passing through its
original installing position over 0.8 mm (0.031