Clutch Cover, Clutch Disc and Flywheel
Removal and Installation
1) Dismount manual transaxle assembly referring to
"Manual Transaxle Unit Dismounting and
Remounting in Section 5B".
2) Hold flywheel with special tool and remove clutch
cover bolts (1), clutch cover (2) and clutch disc.
3) Pull out input shaft bearing (1) from flywheel (2), use
the following special tool if necessary.
4) Remove flywheel (1) from crankshaft using special
Before assembling, make sure that flywheel
surface and pressure plate surface have
been cleaned and dried thoroughly.
1) Install flywheel (2) to crankshaft and tighten new
bolts (1) to specification.
Flywheel bolt (a): 70 N·m (7.0 kgf-m, 51.0 lb-ft)