Check wire circuit
1) Install "A/C" fuse "20 A" to individual circuit fuse box
2) Connect A/C condenser cooling fan control relay to
individual circuit fuse box No.1 with ignition switch turn
3) Start engine then turn ON A/C switch and blower motor
4) Measure voltage between engine ground and "RED"
wire terminal in A/C condenser fan harness connector.
Is voltage 10 – 14 V?
10 Check wire circuit
1) Disconnect connector from A/C condenser cooling fan
with ignition switch turned OFF.
2) Measure resistance between "BLK" wire terminal of A/C
condenser cooling fan connector and engine ground.
Is resistance below 1
Check A/C condenser cooling fan
1) Check A/C condenser cooling fan operates referring to
"Condenser Cooling Fan Inspection: Manual Type in
Is it good condition?
Engine General Information and Diagnosis:
Go to Step 10.
Go to Step 11.
Substitute a known-
good ECM and recheck.
Open wire in "RED"
Open or high resistance
wire in "BLK" circuit.
Faulty A/C condenser