1A-132 Engine General Information and Diagnosis:
DTC Confirmation Procedure
1) With ignition switch turned OFF, connect scan tool.
2) Turn ON ignition switch and clear DTC using scan tool.
3) Start engine and warm up engine to normal operating temperature.
4) Run engine at idle and turn both A/C switch and heater blower switch ON (turn ON air conditioning) for 3 min. or
5) Check DTC and pending DTC.
Before this troubleshooting is performed, read the precautions for DTC troubleshooting referring to
"Precautions for DTC Troubleshooting".
Was "Engine and Emission Control System Check"
Check wire circuit
1) Disconnect A/C condenser cooling fan control relay (1)
from individual circuit fuse box No.1 with ignition switch
2) Turn ON ignition switch, measure voltage between
engine ground and "BLK/WHT" wire terminal of A/C
condenser cooling fan control relay.
Is voltage 10 – 14 V?
Go to Step 2.
Go to Step 5.
Go to "Engine and
Go to Step 3.