• Be sure to use special tools when instructed.
• When disconnecting vacuum hoses, attach a tag
describing the correct installation positions so that the
hoses can be reinstalled correctly.
• After servicing fuel, oil, coolant, vacuum, exhaust or
brake systems, check all lines related to the system
• For vehicles equipped with fuel injection systems,
never disconnect the fuel line between the fuel pump
and injector without first releasing the fuel pressure, or
fuel can be sprayed out under pressure.
• When performing a work that produces a heat
exceeding 80 °C (176 °F) in the vicinity of the
electrical parts, remove the heat sensitive electrical
• Use care not to expose connectors and electrical
parts to water which will be a cause of a trouble.
• Always be careful not to handle electrical parts
(computer, relay, etc.) in a rough manner or drop
Warning for Wheel (with tire) Removal
When removing any of these wheels installed
using wheel bolts, never remove all wheel
bolts at the same time. Leave at least 1 bolt
for each wheel as it is to prevent wheel from
dropping. When removing this remaining 1
bolt, hold wheel and tire so as not to allow
them to come off.