STEERING / SUSPENSION
Power Steering Unit Installation
1. If the power steering unit
installation. Torque the mounting bolts
lbs. (27–33 Nm)
2. Install the power steering unit into the vehicle and
align the skip-tooth spline on the power steering stub
shaft with the opening in the lower steering shaft.
3. Place the power steering mount bracket over the top
of the brake pedal mount studs and finger tighten the
4. Position the lower steering shaft on the power
steering unit stub shaft and install the pinch bolt.
Torque to specification.
Lower Steering Shaft to EPS Unit Pinch Bolt:
15 ft-lbs (20 Nm)
was removed from the
, reinstall it prior to vehicle
to 20–24 ft.
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
5. Torque the four mount bracket nuts
Power Steering Unit Mount Bracket Nuts:
16 ft-lb (22 Nm)
6. Proceed to Upper Steering Shaft Installation (EPS
Models), page 8.15 to complete the installation