The pinion shaft must be removed prior to removing the
snorkel shaft assembly. Failure to remove pinion shaft,
will result in damage to the snorkel shaft.
28. Extract the seal from the snorkel shaft to access the
snorkel tube for removal.
29. Using the Snorkel Tool (PA-50231), fully loosen the
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
30. Remove the snorkel tube and shaft assembly from
the transmission case.
31. Remove the snap ring (Y) and shim (Z) from the
32. Use an arbor press to remove the snorkel tube from
the snorkel shaft.