2. Remove four Torx T40 screws
retaining the front console to the floor.
3. Remove shift handle knob and remove the front
4. Remove the Torx T40 screws
retaining the rear console to the rear floor.
5. Remove the rear console.
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
and five push rivets
6. Remove two M10x1.25x20 bolts from the rear seat
7. Remove the seat frame.
and push rivets
8. Disconnect negative and positive battery cables.
9. Remove two fasteners retaining the fuse panel to the
10. Remove two fasteners retaining the voltage regulator
11. Remove two Torx T40 screws
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
and two M10x1.50x55
seat frame assembly.
Remove the battery.
lower rear close off panel.
to the back of the lower rear close off panel.
retaining the lower rear close off panel.
BODY / FRAME
bolts from the rear
and four push rivets