STEERING / SUSPENSION
Upper Steering Shaft Removal (EPS Models)
1. Remove the two Torx fasteners
plastic cover and remove the cover from the vehicle.
2. Remove the pinch bolt retaining the upper steering
shaft to the power steering unit.
3. Lift the steering wheel up and remove the four
that retain the pivot tube.
retaining the black
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
4. Remove the steering shaft, pivot tube and steering
wheel from the vehicle as an assembly.
5. If replacing the upper steering shaft or steering
wheel, refer to
Steering Wheel Removal (EPS
Models), page 8.11.