1. Elevate and safely support the rear of the vehicle.
Use care when supporting vehicle so that it does not tip
or fall. Severe injury may occur.
2. Remove the four wheel nuts and rear wheel. Clean
caliper area before removal.
3. Place a container below the caliper to catch the
brake fluid when removing the line
line from caliper.
4. Remove the lower radius rod outer mounting bolt,
nut and washer from the bearing carrier. Swing
radius rod down. Discard nut.
5. Loosen the brake pad adjustment set screw to allow
brake pad removal after the caliper is removed.
. Remove brake
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
6. Remove the two caliper mounting bolts and remove