Coolant Drain / Fill
1. Remove the front hood.
Never drain the coolant when the engine and radiator
are warm or hot. Hot coolant can cause severe burns.
Allow engine and radiator to cool.
2. Slowly remove the pressure cap to relieve any
cooling system pressure.
3. Place a suitable drain pan underneath the radiator
fitting on the front right side of the vehicle.
4. Drain the coolant from the radiator by removing the
lower coolant hose from the radiator as shown
5. Allow coolant to drain completely. Properly dispose
of the used coolant.
6. Reinstall coolant hose and reposition the spring
7. Remove the pressure cap. Using a funnel, add the
recommended coolant to the top of the filler neck
and fill the recovery bottle to the MAX level.
8. Refer to Cooling System Bleeding Procedure, page
Polaris Premium Pre-Mixed Antifreeze
(PN 2871534) (Quart)
(PN 2871323) (Gallon)
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.