Front Gearcase Assembly
1. As mentioned during gearcase disassembly section,
replace all O-rings, seals and worn components.
2. Install pinion shaft assembly and install internal snap
If bearing replacement was required,
press new bearing onto the pinion shaft and
install a new external snap ring.
3. Install a new pinion shaft seal into the pinion gear
housing. Using a universal seal installer, press the
new seal into the housing until the seal is just below
the housing chamfer.
4. Install the RH output hub into the gearcase housing.
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
5. Carefully install the rollers into the roll cage
6. Install the torsion spring by wrapping each leg of the
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
assembly while installing the assembly into the
NOTE: Install roll cage so that the ring gear
grooves line up with the roll cage windows (see
below). Be sure role cage top groove is facing
spring around the dowel pin on the ring gear.