Fuel Line Removal / Installation
1. Place a shop towel around the fuel line to catch any
2. If removing either end of supply line
tabs while moving green connector out to release the
3. Pull on the fuel line for removal.
4. To install the line, verify the connections are clean
and free of debris.
, pull open
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
5. Place the fuel line back over the fitting and slide the
green connector locking mechanism back into place.
Verify the connector tabs snap back into place.
6. Be sure fuel line is routed and retained properly.
Fuel Tank Removal
NOTE: Syphon as much fuel from the tank as
possible before attempting to remove it from the
Always wear safety goggles when working with high
pressure or flammable fluids. Failure to do so could
result in serious injury or complications.
1. Remove the driver and passenger seats.
2. Disconnect the negative and positive battery cables
from the battery, located under the driver's seat.
Remove the bolt retaining the battery bracket and
remove the battery from the vehicle.
3. While holding a shop towel over the fuel line
connectors, disconnect the fuel supply line
the pump (see Chapter 2 – Fuel Lines, page 2.13 for
specific removal procedure).
NOTE: A small amount of fuel may come out of
the fuel lines or pump fitting. Properly drain fuel
into a suitable container.
4. Disconnect the fuel pump electrical harness