ALL WHEEL DRIVE COIL
• When the key switch is "ON", 12 VDC power is
present at the hub coil.
• When the AWD switch is "ON", and if the criteria is
met, the Engine Controller provides a ground path
(brown/white wire). When this occurs the AWD
icon should display in the instrument cluster.
• The AWD system must be grounded to operate.
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
Diagnosing System Failures
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
• Verify the AWD switch is functional and that a
minimum of 11 volts is present at the hub coil.
• Verify the AWD hub coil is functional. Test the
AWD hub coil using an ohm meter. See
AWD Hub Coil Resistance:
24 Ω ± 5%
• Verify the wiring harness, wiring, connectors,
connector pins and grounds are undamaged,
clean and connect properly.
• Verify continuity of wire connections with a known
good volt/ohm meter.
NOTE: Verify all wires and wiring connections
have been tested properly with a known good
component failure. 80% of all electrical issues
are caused by bad/failed connections and