The headlight beams are adjustable.
1. Place the vehicle on a level surface with the
headlight approximately 25 ft. (7.6 m) from a wall.
2. Measure the distance from the floor to the center of
the headlight and make a mark on the wall at the
3. With the machine in Park, start the engine and turn
the headlight switch to the LOW position.
4. The most intense part of the LOW beam headlight
beam should be aimed 2 in. (5 cm) below the mark
placed on the wall in Step 2.
NOTE: Rider weight must be included in the seat
while performing this procedure.
5. Adjust the beam to the desired position by loosening
or tightening the three T-25 adjustment screws and
moving the lamp to the appropriate height.
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
6. Adjust the beam to desired position. Repeat the
Due to the nature of light utility vehicles and where they
are operated, headlight lenses become dirty. Frequent
washing is necessary to maintain lighting quality. Riding
with poor lighting can result in severe injury or death.
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
procedure to adjust the other headlight.