STEERING / SUSPENSION
REAR TRAILING ARM
Trailing Arm Removal / Installation
NOTE: Use new attaching nuts upon installation of
the rear trailing arm and bearing carrier.
1. Raise and support vehicle by main frame.
Serious injury may result if machine tips or falls. Be
sure machine is secure before beginning this service
2. Remove the four wheel nuts and remove the rear
3. Remove the cotter pin
hub castle nut
. Remove the nut, and two cone
from the rear wheel hub assembly.
4. Remove the lower radius rod mounting bolt
and washer from the bearing carrier. Swing radius
rod down. Discard the nut.
5. Remove the two brake caliper mounting bolts
and loosen the rear wheel
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
6. CAUTION: Do not hang the caliper by the brake line.
Use wire to hang caliper to prevent damage to the
7. Remove the rear wheel hub and brake disk
8. Remove the five remaining bolts
rear bearing carrier to trailing arm. Discard the nuts.
that attach the