9. Remove lower mounting bolt
shock and discard the nut. Install a new nut upon
10. Remove the outer clutch cover screws
remove the cover from the vehicle.
11. Remove drive belt, drive clutch, driven clutch, inner
clutch cover and clutch outlet duct (see Chapter 5 –
PVT Disassembly, page 5.11).
Correct Drive Clutch Puller P/N 2872085
NOTE: Be sure to use the correct Drive Clutch
Puller (PN 2872085) to prevent damage to
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
from the left rear
12. Disconnect the TMAP sensor
13. Disconnect the stator harness.
14. Remove (+) positive cable from the starter motor.
15. Remove (-) negative cable from the starter mounting
16. Disconnect fuel lines and remove throttle body
17. Remove spark plug wires from the engine.
18. Remove the breather hose
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
ENGINE / COOLING SYSTEM
ignition coil harness lead. Remove wire ties retaining
harness to the fuel rail and rear cross member.
assembly (See Chapter 4 – Fuel Line Removal /
Installation, page 4.10
Installation, page 4.10 Throttle Body Removal, page
4.34). Make note of line routing for installation.
NOTE: The spark plug wires are marked with
, fuel injector
, ECT sensor
Fuel Line Removal /
from the crankcase.