Correct Drive Clutch Puller P/N 2872085
1. Place transmission in neutral.
2. Raise and support the vehicle.
Serious injury may result if machine tips or falls. Be
sure machine is secure before beginning this service
3. Remove the left rear wheel.
4. Remove the lower mounting bolt and nut
left rear shock. Discard the nut.
5. Swing shock outward toward the front of the vehicle.
6. If servicing a 2015 RZR XP4 1000, Loosen the hose
clamp attaching PVT intake hose to the outer clutch
cover and disengage the hose from the outer clutch
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
7. Remove the eight clutch cover screws
8. Mark the drive belt direction of rotation and remove
9. Remove the driven clutch retaining bolt and driven
10. Install the Drive Clutch Holding Tool (9314177-A) on
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
the outer clutch cover from the vehicle.
drive belt (see Chapter 5 –
the drive clutch.
Drive Clutch Holding Tool 9314177-A
Belt Removal, page