13. Remove the four bolts (
lower radius rods to the bearing carriers (left and
right side). Discard nuts and replace with new upon
assembly. Allow the radius rods swing downward.
14. Remove both lower shock bolts (left and right side)
while supporting the trailing arms from underneath.
Lift training arms up and swing trailing arms outward
to remove the drive shafts from the transmission.
15. Maneuver the drive shafts out of the vehicle frame.
Reinstall the lower shock bolts
arms up during the rest of the removal procedure.
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
attaching the upper and
to hold the trailing
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
16. Place a spacer or support between the vehicle frame
and engine to hold the engine up in position.
17. Remove vent hose from transmission.
18. Remove the gear position switch connector
, shift bracket bolts and shift bracket
shift cable clevis pin and washer
, crankshaft position sensor