Digital Wrench Software Version and
Always use the most current version of the Digital
Wrench® software to ensure you have the latest updates
or enhancements. New reprogramming files and guided
diagnostic procedures are added to these updates as
they become available.
Knowing what Digital Wrench® version and update is
installed will help determine which updates are required.
NOTE: Versions and updates are subject to change.
1. Open the Digital Wrench® software. Locate the
version ID shown on the lower right side of the Digital
Wrench® start-up screen.
2. Proceed to http://polaris. diagsys. com to see if a
newer update is available.
3. If a newer update is available, it should be
downloaded before using Digital Wrench® (see
Chapter 4 – Digital Wrench® Updates, page 4.47.
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
Digital Wrench® Updates
Updates are released for Digital Wrench® via the
Internet at: http://polaris. diagsys. com. The Digital
Wrench® website can also be accessed through the
dealer website at: www.polarisdealers.com.
distributors can access the dealer website.
1. Log on to www.polarisdealers.com.
2. Locate the "Service and Warranty" drop-down
3. Click on "Digital Wrench Updates".
4. The Digital Wrench® portal website should appear in
5. Click on "Digital Wrench Version Updates".
6. If the update file date listed is newer than your
7. Click on the link shown above, save the file to your
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
a new web browser.
You must already have the current
version installed before adding an update.
Updates will not install if you are using an older
version loaded on your PC.
current version and update (see Chapter 4 – Digital
Wrench Software Version and Update ID, page 4.47,
download the file.
hard disk and then double-click the icon to start the
NOTE: Do not "run" or "open" the file from
where they are. Select "save" and download
them to your PC before running the install.