8. Remove the dash assembly from the vehicle.
NOTE: The lower dash is also held by clips. Pull
the dash straight out to disengage the clips..
Front Fender Flair Removal
9. Remove the six T40 Torx screws and remove fender
from the dash assembly.
NOTE: Two of the screws will be longer than the
others. Note this for reassembly.
10. Remove the hood, upper dash and fender flairs as
11. Remove the two T-40 Torx screw that were hidden
beneath the fender flair (one on the outside of the
fender and one on the inside).
12. Remove the front portion of the cab frame assembly.
Refer to appropriate
High Lifter, page 10.3 procedure for assembly torque
13. Remove the front fender.
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
Cab Frame Assembly XP /
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
Rear Fender / Fender Flare Removal XP /
1. Remove the four T27 Torx screws
three plastic rivets on the lower side of the rear
2. Remove the fender flare
3. Remove the four plastic rivets (one of them hidden
on the inside) retaining the rear fender.
4. Remove the one T-40 Torx screw on the top rear of
5. Remove it from the vehicle.
BODY / FRAME
. Remove the
from the vehicle.