BODY COMPONENT REMOVAL
1. To remove any of the seats, lift upward on the latch
located behind the seat bottom.
2. Lift upward and forward on the seat while lifting up
on the latch lever and remove the seat from the
Engine Service Panel
1. Remove the seats:
• Remove the driver and passenger seats
2. Lift the panel upward and towards the front of the
vehicle to remove the panel
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
Front Bumper XP
1. Remove the ten T-40 Torx screws retaining the front
2. Disconnect the front headlight connectors.
3. Remove the ten Torx screws retaining the upper,
middle and lower portion of the bumper.
4. Pull out on the front bumper to remove the bumper,
headlights and radiator deflector as an assembly.
5. If replacing the front bumper, remove both headlights
and the radiator deflector.
BODY / FRAME