7. Press the new bushing into the planet gear until it is
flush on each end. Repeat this procedure for the
remaining planet gears.
Differential Cover Bushing Replacement
8. Press the old bushing out of the differential cover.
9. Thoroughly clean the bore of the differential cover
and check for any unwanted burs.
10. Press the new bushing into the differential cover.
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
11. Install the bushing to the specified depth as shown.
Female Side Gear Bushing Replacement
12. Locate the bushing split. Using a small chisel or flat
blade screwdriver, peel back and remove the old
bushing from the side gear, being careful not to
damage the side gear.
13. Thoroughly clean the bore of the side gear and
check for any unwanted burs.