* Gasoline is extremely flammable and explosive
under certain conditions.
* EFI components are under high pressure.
Verify system pressure has been
relieved before disassembly.
* Never drain the fuel system when the engine is hot.
Severe burns may result.
* Do not overfill the tank. The tank is at full capacity
when the fuel reaches the bottom of the filler neck.
Leave room for expansion of fuel.
* Never start the engine or let it run in an enclosed area.
Gasoline powered engine exhaust fumes are
poisonous and can cause loss of consciousness
and death in a short time.
* Do not smoke or allow open flames or sparks in or
near the area where refueling is performed or where
gasoline is stored.
* If you get gasoline in your eyes or if you should
swallow gasoline, seek medical attention immediately.
* If you spill gasoline on your skin or clothing,
immediately wash with soap and water
and change clothing.
* Always stop the engine and refuel outdoors
or in a well ventilated area.
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
PU-43506-A Fuel Pressure Gauge Kit
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions: 1-800-345-
2233 or http://polaris.service-solutions.com/
Fuel Pressure Gauge Kit - PU-43506-A
NOTE: The EFI fuel system remains under high
pressure, even when the engine is not running.
Before attempting to service any part of the fuel
system, pressure should be relieved. The Fuel
Pressure Gauge Kit has an integrated pressure relief
valve that can be used to bleed off pressure once
you have completed the fuel pressure test.
Fuel Pressure Gauge Adapter - PV-48656
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
Fuel Pressure Gauge Adapter
Digital Wrench® Diagnostic Software
(Includes most recent version of
software w/serial number, standard
interface cable, USB-Serial Adaptor
cable and SmartLink Module Kit)
Digital Wrench® SmartLink Module Kit
(PU-47470, PU-47469, PU-47468)
PC Interface Cable
Vehicle Interface Cable