3. A set of three numbers will appear in the information
• The first number (located far left) can range from 0
to 9. This number represents the total number of
trouble codes present (example: 2 means there
are 3 codes present).
• The second number (located top right) can be 2 to
6 digits in length. This number equates to the
suspected area of fault (SPN).
• The third number (located bottom right) can be 1
to 2 digits in length. This number equates to the
fault mode (FMI).
4. Use the trouble code reference table in the EFI
Chapter for a description of each code (see Chapter
4 – Trouble Code Display (ETC), page 4.40).
5. If more than one code exists, press the MODE
button to advance to the next trouble code.
6. To exit the diagnostic mode, press and hold the
MODE button or turn the ignition key OFF once the
codes are recorded.
NOTE: If there is a diagnostic problem with the
power steering system, the power steering MIL
will illuminate and blink in place of the check
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
Instrument Cluster Pinouts
Switched Power (Vdc)
Constant Power (Vdc)
High Beam Input
Fuel Level Sensor
Ambient Air Temperature
International Models Only
Turn Signal Input, LH
Turn Signal Input, RH
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.