29. Install the transmission case cover and retaining
bolts. Torque bolts to specification.
Transmission Case Screws:
20 ft-lbs (27 Nm)
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
30. Install new seals into the transmission case halves.
• The snorkel shaft seal (F), should be pressed in
until it seats against the housing counter-bore.
• The input shaft seal (G), should be pressed in until
it seats flush with the housing.
• The rear output shaft seals (H) and pinion shaft
seal (J) can be installed using a standard bushing
installation tool. Seals should be installed just past
the case lead-in chamfer (.070" or 1.8 mm from
outer face of bore).