23. Apply a continuous bead of Crankcase 3 Bond
Sealant (PN 2871557) to left-hand transmission
24. Install the transmission case cover and retaining
bolts. Torque bolts to specification.
Transmission Case Bolts:
20 ft-lbs (27 Nm)
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
25. Install new seals into the transmission case halves.
26. Thoroughly clean the shift shaft housing.
27. Install the sector gear (16T) onto the shift drum shaft.
28. Install the spacer and then the detent star onto the
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
• The snorkel shaft seal
until it seats against the housing counter-bore.
• The input shaft seal
, should be pressed in until it
seats flush with the housing.
• The rear output shaft seals
using a standard bushing installation tool. Seals
should be installed just past the case lead-in
chamfer (0.070" or 1.8 mm from outer face of
Install the shift shaft assembly and sector gear (11T)
into the bushing pocket on the left side. Align the
timing marks on the gears as shown.
shift drum shaft. Be sure to install the detent star with
the raised edge facing outward and skip-tooth
, should be pressed in
, can be installed