1. Install the brake line onto the caliper taking care not
to allow any debris to enter the caliper.
2. Install the caliper and torque the mounting bolts to
NOTE: If disc scraper
it upon caliper installation.
Front Caliper Mount Bolt
40 ft-lbs (54 Nm)
3. Torque the banjo bolt
15 ft-lbs (20 Nm)
was removed, reinstall
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
4. Install the adjustment set screw and turn clockwise
until stationary pad contacts disc, then back off 1/2
5. Perform brake bleeding procedure as outlined earlier
in this chapter.
6. Install wheel and torque wheel nuts to specification.
120 ft-lbs (163 Nm)
7. Field test unit for proper braking action before putting
into service. Inspect for fluid leaks and firm brakes.
Make sure the brake is not dragging when pedal is
released. If the brake drags, re-check assembly and
NOTE: If new pads are installed, refer to Brake
Burnishing Procedure, page 9.21.