24. Assemble shift shaft rail if previously disassembled.
NOTE: Both shift forks need to be orientated the
same way, so that the shift fork pins are both
offset to the same side of the rail.
25. Install the shift shaft rail (D) and shift forks into the
transmission housing as an assembly. Be sure the
shift forks are engaged into the engagement dogs.
NOTE: Shift fork pins should be offset towards
the input shaft as shown above.
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
26. Inspect the shift drum for any damage or wear.
27. Install the shift drum (E) into the transmission
28. Apply a continuous bead of Crankcase 3 Bond
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
Inspect the splines of the shift drum.
housing. Lift up on the shift shaft rail (D) and move
the rail assembly towards the shift drum to allow the
shift fork ends to be installed into the shift drum (E).
Sealant (PN 2871557) to the left hand transmission