8. Tighten the spider jamb nut using Clutch Spider Nut
Socket (PU-50578). Torque jam nut to specification.
Spider Jamb Nut:
250 ft-lb (339 Nm)
(Apply 0.1 mL Loctite® 7088 Primer and 0.1 mL
Loctite® 620™) in 90° apart to the threads of the
spider jamb nut.
9. After the spider and jamb nut have been torqued,
remove the clutch assembly from the holding fixture
and inspect the alignment marks made during
NOTE: If the marks illustrated below are not in
alignment upon assembly, the clutch will not be
in balance and the drive clutch assembly must
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
10. Install the limiter spacer
DO NOT reassemble the drive clutch without the limiter
11. Install the drive clutch cover
12. Install cover bolts and torque in a cross pattern
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
spacer. Belt life will be greatly reduced.
marts are in alignment.
evenly to specification.
Drive Clutch Cover Bolts:
9 ft-lb (12 Nm)
and the clutch spring
. Be sure all alignment