12. Install the new injector (s) into the fuel rail and
reinstall the retaining clip.
NOTE: Be sure the retaining clip is positioned
on the injector and fuel rail as shown above.
13. Thoroughly clean the area around the fuel injector
ports on the throttle body.
14. Lightly lubricate the injector O-rings and reinstall the
fuel rail / injector assembly into the throttle body.
15. Install the fuel rail mounting screws and torque to
Fuel Rail Mounting Screws:
44 in-lb (5 Nm)
16. Reinstall the fuel line to the fuel rail.
17. Connect the harness leads to the fuel injectors.
NOTE: Be sure to connect the PTO harness lead
to the PTO injector and the MAG harness lead to
the MAG injector to ensure proper engine
18. Use a tie strap to retain the harness leads to the fuel
19. Reconnect the negative battery cable and reinstall
the driver's seat.
20. Turn key on to allow the fuel system to prime and
inspect the fuel rail and injectors for fuel leaks.
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
21. Reinstall the intake plenum assembly and fasten the
22. Reinstall the breather into the air box and tighten the
23. Reinstall the two screws retaining the air box
24. Position the intake hose onto the air box and tighten
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
lower mount to the transmission mount bracket.
• Be sure the lower air box post is placed properly
into the rubber grommet.
• Be sure the air box boots fully seat onto the dual
throttle body before tightening the hose clamps
35 in-lb (4 Nm)
Intake Plenum Mount Screw:
22 ft-lb (30 Nm)
hose clamps retaining the air box to the throttle body
the hose clamp.