3. Remove the three bolts
assembly to the frame support.
4. Remove the pedal assembly from the vehicle.
5. Place the throttle pedal assembly on the mounting
studs and loosely install the three fasteners.
6. Torque the three mounting bolts to specification and
connect the PPS harness connection.
Throttle Pedal Mounting fasteners:
18 ft-lb (24 Nm)
7. Manually cycle the throttle pedal to verify the throttle
pedal moves freely.
8. Connect the negative (-) battery cable and install the
securing the throttle pedal
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.