ENGINE / COOLING SYSTEM
1. Remove the oil drain diverter
2. Remove all traces of crankcase sealer from the
crankcase mating surfaces. Inspect the surfaces
closely for nicks, burrs or damage.
3. Be sure alignment pins are in place where used.
4. Be sure oil passages are clean and free of any
cleaning solvent (see Chapter 3 – Engine Oil Flow
Chart, page 3.5).
from the upper
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
5. Remove and discard the plain bearings located in
the upper crankcase
. Replace the crankcase assembly
if a bearing bore is galled or if bearing inserts have
rotated in the case. Refer to bearing selection
procedures upon assembly.
NOTE: Always replace plain bearings when the
disassembled. Refer to
Identification Letters and Numbers, page 3.62.
, lower crankcase