ENGINE / COOLING SYSTEM
19. Remove the six fasteners that attach the exhaust
head pipe to the engine. Remove the two exhaust
that attach the head pipe
Remove exhaust head pipe towards the front of the
vehicle. Discard exhaust gaskets
20. Remove the four fasteners retaining the box support
and the two fasteners retaining the box support
. Remove the push rivet that attaches the
to the rear cross member.
to the muffler.
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
21. Place a suitable drain pan under the vehicle and
remove the thermostat housing coolant hose
the water pump coolant hose
Dispose of engine coolant properly.
22. Use an overhead or portable engine hoist and
suitable engine straps to secure engine in its current
23. Remove the four rear mounting bolts
the rear of the engine to the transmission.
NOTE: It is not necessary to remove the bolts
that retain the bracket
from the engine.
to the transmission.