Front Prop Shaft Installation
1. Reverse the appropriate Front Propshaft Removal,
page 7.23 procedure to reinstall the front propshaft.
2. Lubricate front gearcase shaft splines with Anti-
3. Lubricate the front and rear prop shaft mid joint with
Polaris All Purpose Grease.
4. Align the front and rear prop shafts as shown below
and slide them together.
NOTE: Paint marks are applied to the front and
Reference these marks during installation if still
5. When installing the front prop shaft onto the front
gearcase, use a new roll pin.
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
6. Reposition the front gearcase and install the four
bolts that secure the front gearcase to the frame.
Torque bolts to specification.
Front Gearcase Mounting Bolts:
30 ft-lbs (41 Nm)
Rear Prop Shaft Removal
1. Remove the center console.
2. Remove the two fasteners
to the frame.
3. While moving the prop shaft support bearing
assembly, slide the front prop shaft off the rear prop
shaft and remove it from the vehicle.
retaining the support