Air Filter Service
Inspect the air filter at the intervals outlined in the
conditions, air filter replacement will be required more
1. Remove the cargo box access panel
2. Disengage the four cover latches
3. Pull cover rearward far enough to remove air filter .
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
4. Inspect the air box for oil or water deposits. Wipe
5. Inspect the air filter and replace if necessary.
6. Place the air filter into the air box and reinstall the air
7. Engage the cover latches.
8. Reinstall the cargo box access panel.
Intake Duct Drain Inspection
It is recommended that the intake drain be inspected
1. Access the intake baffle box drain
2. Check the drain to ensure it is not plugged with
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
away any deposits with a clean shop towel.
NOTE: If the filter has been soaked with fuel or
oil it must be replaced.
NOTE: DO NOT attempt to clean the air filter.
NOTE: Be sure the lower tabs on the air box
cover are properly engaged into the airbox.
rear wheel well.
debris so it can drain properly. If needed, remove the
drain from the baffle box during inspection.
through the left